Rights for Usage of Work from this Web site
This website is created with next guiding principle:
- Sharing: this is about contributing your experience to provide value to others. In doing so, recognizing and celebrating your progress and achievements and those of your association.
- Learning: this is about what you get from sharing with your peers.
- Growing: this is what happens when you share and learn.
This is personal website and most of work, presented here, belong to me (Dragan Pleskonjic), my coauthors, contributors, colleagues and similar. Please contact me to get information about conditions under which you can reuse it and get written permission to use that part.
You are free to:
Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
For anything which would violate above terms please contact me to get written permission.
The views expressed on this blog are solely mine as the owner and publisher. They do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer or professional organizations that I am affiliated with.