Current research and development focuses:
- Glog is a solution that is able to give remediation advice based on context or, even more, to automatically fix the security vulnerabilities in software code. It uses machine learning and AI.
- INPRESEC (Intelligent Predictive Security) – exploring the paradigm shift in Information Security and Privacy with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Novel approach to cyber security to predict the most likely cyber-attacks and to plan optimal proactive cyber-security defensive measures.
- Security Predictions – exploring the ways to harness the “wisdom of crowds” and experiment if and how crowd-sourced security intelligence can be used to predict future security and privacy threats, attacks and events.
Interested in to learn more? Contact me.
Note: some domains may be expired.
- Books published >>
- Teaching courses >>
- Publications, papers, articles, citations, reviews >>
- Projects >>
- Events >>
- Patents >>
- Security blog >>
- About Dragan Pleskonjic >>