Home / Početna strana | About me (English) | O meni (srpski) | Books / Knjige | Publications | Teaching / Predavanja | Projects, solutions / Projekti, rešenja | Google scholar profile | LinkedIn profile | Blog: Dragan on Security | B92 VIP Blog
Current research and development focus: Intelligent Predictive Security (INPRESEC). Exploring the paradigm shift in Information Security and Privacy with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Interested in to learn more, contact me.
- Machine Learning meets Security
- I will speak on topic “Intelligent Predictive Security”
- Luxembourg, Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7:00 PM
High-tech entrepreneur with a strong background in information security, computer systems and networks security, software and application security as well as profound knowledge of wireless networks and systems, software development methodologies and architectures.
Proven leadership and talent for creation, management and organization of successful teams. Initiated and has held leading positions in a number of industry projects, as well as in research and development projects. Experience in mergers, acquisitions, company integration and start-up companies.
Experienced leader, has worked on set of top positions at international companies with global coverage, including positions of CEO, CTO, CISO, COO, Senior Director Information Security, Senior Director Technology, Head of Research and Development, Software Development Manager, Director of ICT and similar. Possesses excellent theoretical knowledge and has been leading research and development in both academic and industrial sector which is well connected and aligned with professional work and best practices in companies, organizations and institutions.
Adjunct professor. Published ten books, university publications and over fifty papers at technical and scientific conferences, seminars and publications internationally, including IEEE and ACM events and publications. Reviewer for scientific and technical journals, conferences and papers including journals on Thomson Reuters SCI list.
Cited and quoted. Often conference speaker. Inventor.
More details here.
New patents granted by USPTO in 2016 and 2017:
- USPTO (USA Patent and Trademark Office) granted patents
- USPTO (USA Patent and Trademark Office) patent applications
- CIPO (Canadian Intellectual Property Office) patent applications
- EPO (European Patent Office) patent applications
Current professional focuses:
- Intelligent Predictive Security: Artificial Intelligence + Machine Learning + Big Data + Predictive Analytics + Threat Intelligence for better Information Security
- Wireless Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems using Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile and Wireless Security
- Software Security including: Software’s Vulnerability to Attack, The Challenge of Building Secure Software, Software Assurance, General Principles of Secure Software Development, Integrating Security into the Software Life Cycle, Software Security Tools
- Cloud Security
- Penetration Testing
- Data Leak Prevention and Protection
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Building ISOCs (Information Security Operations Centers)
- Information Security Management
Events and conferences (recent)
BISEC – 8th International Conference on Business Information Security BISEC’2016, Belgrade, October 15th 2016
- Invited keynote speaker, topic: “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for better Information Security & Privacy”
- Panelist at Round Table: Critical infrastructure protection and Internet of Things
- Kome će veštačka inteligencija uzeti posao? Četvrtak, 16.06.2016. u 18 časova. Mesto održavanja: prostorije Startit centra u Savskoj 5 u Beogradu.
Member of Organising and Programme Committees
Information Security Management – During period April – October 2011, I have gone through training, passed the exams and obtained new certificates:
- Certified ISMS Lead Auditor – ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security Management System
- PCI ISA (Payment Card Industry Internal Security Assessor), PCI Security Standards Council.
I have been honored with the designation of ACM Senior Member.
I received Senior Member Grade at ACM (Association for Computing Machinery). Senior Members 2010 list is here.
The Senior Member Grade recognizes those ACM members with at least 10 years of professional experience and 5 years of continuous Professional Membership who have demonstrated performance that sets them apart from their peers.
Thanks to all who supported me to get this grade at ACM.
I lead the initiative for localization of CrypTool to Serbian language.
CrypTool localization to Serbian language. CrypTool is a free, open-source e-learning application, used worldwide in the implementation and analysis of cryptographic algorithms. It supports both contemporary teaching methods at schools and universities as well as awareness training for employees and civil servants.
[Serbian] Na moju inicijativu, CrypTool lokalizovan na srpski jezik od strane studenata VIŠER.
CrypTool je besplatni softver otvorenog koda za elektronsko učenje kriptografije, koji se koristi širom sveta za učenje, implementaciju i analizu kriptografskih algoritama. Podržava kako savremene metode učenja u školama i na univerzitetima, tako i treninge za podizanje svesti o sigurnosti kod zaposlenih i službenika u preduzećima, raznim organizacijama i institucijama.