Belgrade, Serbia – In Sava Center 15th TELFOR (Telecommunication Forum) has been opened today. Organizers are Telecommunications Society – Belgrade, “Telekom Srbija” A.D., Public PTT Enterprise “Srbija”, ETF – School of EE, University in Belgrade, IEEE Serbia & Montenegro Section and ComSoc Chapter. This event will last 3 days: on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd November 2007.
Telecommunications Forum TELFOR 2007 is organized for the 15th time as a domestic and regional annual meeting of those professionals working in the broad fields of Telecommunications and Information Technologies. The participants are mostly telecommunications engineers, but also the economists, jurists, managers, governmental officials, students, researchers, operators, service providers and others. In this way TELFOR is the forum in which all relevant aspects of Telecommunications and IT are discussed: subjects of technical nature, development policy, regulatory and economics matters, education, equipment production, services and operation of systems.
The work of Telecommunications forum TELFOR is organized through:
- Plenary sessions with invited papers or lectures,
- Authors’ sessions from the defined program fields,
- Undergraduate students’ sessions,
- Special technical and development presentations of the leading international and domestic telecommunications companies and societies,
- New books presentations,
- Seminars and tutorials for young engineers and students,
- Exhibition of the communications hardware, software, equipment, systems and services,
- Commercial presentations of the companies and their products,
- Thematic debates, panel discussions and round ta¬bles on current issues,
- Social meetings, etc.
You can see more information on conference Web site: 15th Telecommunications Forum TELFOR 2007.